Hi, My name is Alon Levi, a Professional Tour guide and tours organizer in Panama and Colombia since 2010.
I offer VIP level quality private tours in Panama, Best guides and a big variety of fascinating tours for every taste and specification. 12 years of experience!
My contact information is:
Call/WhatsApp (Preferred contact method): +972526077422
My services include:
- Tours provider – I offer a great variety of tours in beautiful Panama including options for Kosher food and Jewish Tour in the City (see tours page).
- Building Trip Itineraries for Panama, Guatemala & Colombia – Years of experience building detailed written itineraries for couples, families with children and groups for their stay in the country, including real-time support when necessary during your stay in Panama! 250 USD.
- Transport services – Airport – Hotel – Airport
* Fluent in English, Spanish & Hebrew
* I offer a big variety of day tours and also custom made tours according to your preferences.
* Plenty of experience building itineraries for tours in Panama.
* 4×4 Spacious 6 passengers SUV (can rent a minibus or a bus if needed).
* Tropical birds are super cool – we do Birding Tours as well as the the usual tours, with an extra binocular for you and a professional Hi-Quality birding scope (Early wake up us recommended).
* For hiking lovers – we have spectacular mountain & Jungle trails – lets hit the road!
To see the Tours & prices check out here: Tours
To see reviews from travelers who have traveled with me see here: Reviews
To see pictures from my trips see gallery page here: Picture gallery
To see pictures, videos and information from my tours on my instagram page see here (opens on a new tab): instagram.com/panamawithalon
To see pictures, videos and information from my tours on my facebook page see here (opens on a new tab): facebook.com/panamawithalon
Site of Interest
The Panama Canal
The Panama Canal is the highlight in the visit of many people to Panama. The canal is one of the engineering wonders of the world, and when we say “visit the Panama Canal” – usually it means visiting the Miraflores canal visitor center. It is located about 15 minutes drive from the city. The main attraction there is watching the merchant ships as they are lifted or lowered with the changing water level inside the locks (Water elevators). A guided visit to the canal visitor center is included in the City Tour I offer. The city is bordered by the Pacific Ocean on the south and by the the Panama Canal on the west. For more information about Miraflores canal visitor center see here: https://visitcanaldepanama.com/en/points-of-interest/miraflores-visitor-center/